Indian Head Massage
Modern Indian head massages include neck, face and shoulders.
Some of the benefits include:
- Relieves eyestrain, headaches, sinusitis, congestion and insomnia
- Improves lymphatic drainage from the head and neck to aid in removing waste and toxins
- Helps improve mobility in the neck/shoulder region
- Increased blood flow to the head and neck area promotes hair growth
- Relieves tension and adhesions in muscle tissue by assisting the removal of waste accumulated in muscle tissue and by stretching fibres
- Increases circulation of cerebral spinal fluid around the brain
- Relieves tension and adhesions in muscle tissue by assisting the removal of waste
Whilst sitting upright in a chair (without legs being crossed and glasses, earrings removed), the therapist will stand behind you and work with the neck, head, shoulders and ears.The Indian Head Massage treatment will begin by applying pressure to points in the upper back, arms and shoulders that will release muscle tension and knots. They will then move to the neck and head to reduce headache-causing blockages.
Duration 20 minutes
Related Self Care Articles